Keep it Super Sweet first opened for business January 5, 2010 at 9:01AM. It was started as a joint effort between flutterbykiss (Ariel) and aiceskating (Alex). It began with just a Giveaway thread for CF and WW. Since then it had grown and expanded to include an I-Spy game thread and a Fashion department featuring original KiSS designs as well as pattern transfers from ACC. On April 30, 2012 the Giveaway part was closed so we could take a break. After reflecting, we decided to scale back and focus our attention on the Fashion department rather than open the giveaway again.
Originally KiSS was only KIS (Keep it Sweet) but itatifc suggested that Super be added - hence, Keep it Super Sweet. KiSS colors are deep pink, black, pink, and white.
Some facts about KiSS:
- 1st Department was the Artist Department
- 1st employee was itatifc
- 1st customer was PrinceLilPir
- 1000th CF order was placed by MommaTracy
- 1st staff photo was in March 2010
- New fashion catalog was opened January 7, 2012
- A visual catalog of all things City Folk was added January 7, 2012
- This current website was opened September 19, 2011
- KiSS joined Facebook August 10, 2011
KiSS has its share of ups and downs and chocolate-needing times but the staffs kept it together with much dedication and hard work. As KiSS continues to grow, so will its history...
Hatsune Miku - Added to Summer Line
Are you a designer? Want your designs to be featured in our Fashion Catalog? Then check out our Fan Donation page for details on how to donate your designs to KiSS!